SEO Certification Workshop in Fundamentals.
John Thyfault, Vice President, Search Engine and Social Media Marketing for Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc., will be teaching a live online Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Fundamentals workshop for the Direct Marketing Association of Northern California.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Fundamentals
Enroll in the recorded online workshop here.
Google and Bing have all pushed the boundaries of how they look at websites in order to give the most relevant results. But they have also stood by a set of core areas that they continue to look for on a website. By understanding what the engines are looking for, you can optimize your site to deliver it, and you will have a solid foundation for future search success.
What you’ll learn:
- How to review your site as a whole, that will support the individual sections and pages in the search results
- How to do solid keyword and language research, using the language your customers are using
- How to develop an architecture that re-enforces your site’s content for the search engines
- The top three tools to identify technical and on-page issues
- On-page factors that need to be optimized
- Top five WordPress optimization tips
- How to understand inbound link profiles for your site and start a solid link building campaign that plays by the engines’ rules
About the DMAnc (www.DMAnc.org)
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We hold monthly luncheon meetings, workshops, periodic half-day seminars, and provide opportunity for the best in learning and job networking in the Northern California marketing community.
About Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc., is known for bringing the latest marketing strategies to online and direct marketing. We provide services in inbound and outbound marketing including: content creation, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), print advertising, social media advertising, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), website design, media planning/public relations, direct mail marketing, lead generation and nurture campaigns, and database management. We help clients in both B2B and B2C marketing and are privately held and headquartered in the Silicon Valley suburb of Morgan Hill, California. For more information, go here.
Get a FREE SEO Audit. Learn more here.