What Distinguishes Beasley Direct and Online Marketing SEO Marketing Services?
Our SEO marketing services combine 15 years’ experience at the leading edge of SEO marketing with a fierce commitment to raising your website traffic, lead counts and sales. You won’t see a “cookie cutter” or template-driven approach to boosting your SEO scores. Even clients with deep SEO experience have said our methodology for improving their SEO marketing delivers customized levels of service they’ve never seen before.
Why will Beasley’s SEO Marketing Services Dramatically Improve Your Results?
Our SEO marketing services integrate state-of-the-art tools with processes designed to boost your website’s organic search rank—raising its visibility to active, in-market searchers. Optimizing the organic/free search rank for your products or services will increase leads, sales and ROI.
Just What is Organic Search Rank? Why is it so Important?
Organic search rank is the position your pages appear on for unpaid search results when people enter an important keyword into a search engine. If your website doesn’t appear on the first page of results, you’re in trouble. It means your website is losing leads and sales to competitors who have good SEO that meets search engine requirements. Further, your website needs to be prepared for a major 2021 Google algorithm update that indexes pages based on Mobile-first design, partly focusing on Page Experience metrics found in the Google Search Console. Your website will need to be mobile designed to rank well.
How do Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc. SEO Marketing Services Work?
Beasley SEO marketing services take a 360° approach to maximizing your SEO results. Our three-phase process combines holistic site analysis and solution recommendations, and includes:
Comprehensive Technical Audit
- Traffic benchmarks to measure effectiveness of all implemented SEO marketing services recommendations
- Authoritative position of the website and pages
- Architecture (sitemaps, Google Search Console configuration, blog & news sections, navigation)
- Page errors (4xx, 5xx, temporary redirects, loops and chains, review of tags (index/noindex, canonicals, hreflang)
- Directory structure (names, URLs, crawl depth)
- Internal linking practices and content management system (CMS) review: site security, plugins, h1’s…h6’s, CDN, page indexability, page speed)
- Image size
- File compression
- Mobile Usability (clickable elements, text size, viewport setting, content vs screen size)
- We’ve performed successful optimizations on WordPress, Joomla, Crown Peak, Drupal, Magento, Volusion, Shopify, SharePoint and hand built HTML sites.
Deep Content Audit
- Keyword research
- Writing of META title and description
- URL “slugs”—these are the last part of the URL (https://companyname/product-offered/) the “slug” is the /product-offered/ part
- Mobile-first design review
- On-page copy updates (recommended video, Q&A, content)
- Alt-tags for images
Dynamic Link Building
The first step in creating high quality backlinks is something you’ll want to do anyway: make sure your site is full of original, quality content that other sites will be eager to link to. As a professional link building company, Beasley Direct and Online Marketing will identify sites that are desirable and appropriate as link partners through extensive analysis. Often this process produces some surprising synergy: content that has resided unnoticed for years on your site might be the perfect content to offer a niche audience through a link.
Our link building services include:
- Researching competitor’s successful link acquisition
- Creating a list of high-quality link targets
- Removing toxic links
- Outreach for link acquisition
- Creating Citations (mentions on other sites, industry directories)
Plus, full reports—including detailed walkthroughs and implementation recommendations from our SEO experts—are provided with each of the above.
Are You at Risk of Penalties from Google?
If you haven’t performed an SEO audit lately, your site could easily breach best practices and Google’s latest guidelines—because nowhere in marketing do the rules change faster than with SEO. For starters Google and other search engines constantly change their crawl algorithms, which can affect your website’s organic page rank. Worse, Google constantly updates its definitions of spam—which it penalizes. Almost all sites have some content that’s spammy, since content was created based upon outdated SEO practices. Our expertise eliminates that risk.
How are SEO and Pay-per-Click (PPC) Different?
SEO is distinct from Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing—where you pay for ad placement and results. But there’s no free ride with SEO. Successful SEO takes a lot of work on your part—guided by deep analysis from a professional SEO marketing services company like Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc. And remember: Search engines continuously update their algorithms to provide their users the best results. So it takes awareness of their current requirements to ensure the best results for you.
Get started optimizing your site for organic search now.
Get a Free SEO Audit