Google Ads Training: Pay-per-Click Fundamentals Workshop
John Thyfault, Vice President, Search Engine and Social Media Marketing for Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc., will be teaching a live online Pay-per-Click (PPC) Fundamentals workshop for the Direct Marketing Association of Northern California.
Pay-Per-Click Advertising Fundamentals
(Friday, December 7, 2018. 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time)
As more and more companies are joining the competitive PPC marketplace, the competition for limited click inventory becomes greater. Mastering the complexities of Google AdWords becomes vital to your success as a marketer. Google AdWords and other providers are continually adding new features and options for pay-per-click advertising. This two-hour session will give you a solid foundation on the latest changes and opportunities to drive your company’s revenue.
What you’ll learn:
- Defining what PPC advertising is and isn’t
- Understand how to set up a new AdWords account to be successful
- Researching and identifying the right keywords to be successful
- Using match types to find the sweet spot between click volume and price
- What is quality score and how to use it to save money
- How to write an ad that generates both clicks and conversions
- How to track and optimize your ad spend
- How to target your campaign to the right searcher to get the best results
- Google Shopping Ads—creating campaigns and maximizing ROI
About the DMAnc (www.DMAnc.org)
About Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc., is known for bringing the latest marketing strategies to online and direct marketing. We provide services in inbound and outbound marketing including: content creation, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), print advertising, social media advertising, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), website design, media planning/public relations, direct mail marketing, lead generation and nurture campaigns, and database management. We help clients in both B2B and B2C marketing and are privately held and headquartered in the Silicon Valley suburb of Morgan Hill, California. For more information, go here.
Get a Free PPC Audit! Learn more here.