Advanced PPC Workshop.
John Thyfault, Vice President, Search Engine and Social Media Marketing for Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc., will be teaching a live online Advanced Pay-per-Click (PPC) Advertising workshop for the Direct Marketing Association of Northern California.
Advanced Pay-Per-Click Advertising
(Friday, December 14, 2018. 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time)
Google AdWords and the other search engines are offering much more advanced, sophisticated ways to target your prospects and customers. This session will help you to drive your performance to the next level through mastering the AdWords interface.
What you’ll learn:
- Advanced ad writing strategies including dynamic keyword insertion
- Writing top performing mobile search ads
- Advanced campaign targeting strategies
- Using the Google Content Network to build off of your search success
- Remarketing on the Google Search and the Google Content Networks
- Setting up your remarketing audiences based on user behavior
- Time-based optimization of your remarketing campaigns
- Best practices for lead generation
- Best practices for ecommerce websites
- How to take full advantage of Google Shopping Ads
About the DMAnc (www.DMAnc.org)
We hold monthly luncheon meetings, workshops, periodic half-day seminars, and provide opportunity for the best in learning and job networking in the Northern California marketing community.
About Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc., is known for bringing the latest marketing strategies to online and direct marketing. We provide services in inbound and outbound marketing including: content creation, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), print advertising, social media advertising, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), website design, media planning/public relations, direct mail marketing, lead generation and nurture campaigns, and database management. We help clients in both B2B and B2C marketing and are privately held and headquartered in the Silicon Valley suburb of Morgan Hill, California. For more information, go here.
Get a Free PPC Audit! Learn more here.