Advanced Search Engine Optimization: Taking It to the Next Level
Get the recorded online workshop here.
You need advanced SEO training because the landscape for search engine marketing (SEM) is constantly changing. SEM requires sophisticated techniques to beat your competitors and achieve your marketing goals. As search engine marketing moves away from the old keyword centric paradigm, new approaches need to be laid out to aid in your site’s visibility.
What you’ll learn:
- SEO in the time of RankBrain, Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, etc:
- How to insulate your site from Google’s constant updates
- Understanding the new ways in which Google tracks search quality
- Optimizing your domain for the best search visibility
- Optimizing your servers for the best search performance
- Structured data markup and why you need it on your site
- Advanced Link building and offsite factors:
- Going the extra mile to find the right link targets in the right “neighborhoods” without violating Google’s rules
About the DMAnc (www.DMAnc.org)
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area.
About Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc., is known for bringing the latest marketing strategies to online and direct marketing. We provide services in inbound and outbound marketing including: content creation, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), print advertising, social media advertising, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), website design, media planning/public relations, direct mail marketing, lead generation and nurture campaigns, and database management. We help clients in both B2B and B2C marketing and are privately held and headquartered in the Silicon Valley suburb of Morgan Hill, California. For more information, go here.
Get a free SEO Audit! Learn more here.