Two Live Online Web Analytics workshops taught by John Thyfault, Vice President, Search Engine and Social Media Marketing for Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
John Thyfault, Vice President, Search Engine and Social Media Marketing for Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc., will be teaching two live online Web Analytics workshops for the Direct Marketing Association of Northern California.
Web Analytics: Improving Your ROI with Google Analytics
(Friday, February 1, 2019. 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time)
Marketers are being tasked to report on web activities and interpret the results to management. This session will help you go beyond taking the top line approach and introduce you to the full power of Google Analytics and other tools. This two-hour, intensive training will help you identify reporting goals and how to use web analytics to track and measure your success effectively.
What you’ll learn:
- Understanding how web analytics tools capture data on users and what it means when interpreting results
- Defining the metrics
- Creating your site goals and tracking them
- Deciding which analytics tools are the most appropriate for your site and business
- Incorporating Social Media metrics into your analytics picture
- How to blend different tools to create a comprehensive picture
- Going beyond the canned reports in the tools
- Setting up conversion funnels and goal setting
- Knowing the difference between being a data reporter and being an analytics analyst
Advanced Google Analytics
(Friday, February 8, 2019. 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time)
You’ve mastered the basics of Google Analytics and how to use it to understand the interaction of your customers with your website using the standard reports available. But you know that there is more that Google Analytics can show you through digging in to its customization features. Whether you are trying to craft a custom report, segment or dashboard or trying to integrate third party data into your Analytics results, you know that there is more you can do.
What you’ll learn:
- Understanding the details on how Google Analytics collects and analyzes data and what it means to your reporting
- Optimizing your Analytics account and view settings to deliver what you need
- Setting up and understanding automatic Intelligence Events
- Setting up and understanding different Event tracking
- Creating and maximizing the use of Advanced Segments
- Enabling Cross Domain Tracking
- Ecommerce Tracking and Reporting
- Setting Up Custom Variables and Dimensions
- Importing and analyzing third party data
About the DMAnc (www.DMAnc.org)
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We hold monthly luncheon meetings, workshops, periodic half-day seminars, and provide opportunity for the best in learning and job networking in the Northern California marketing community.
About Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc., is known for bringing the latest marketing strategies to online and direct marketing. We provide services in inbound and outbound marketing including: content creation, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), print advertising, social media advertising, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), website design, media planning/public relations, direct mail marketing, lead generation and nurture campaigns, and database management. We help clients in both B2B and B2C marketing and are privately held and headquartered in the Silicon Valley suburb of Morgan Hill, California. For more information, go here.
For help with your e-commerce site implementation and marketing, Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc., can help! Get a free consultation.
Find case studies and white papers at https://beasleydirect.com/resources/white-papers.