The world of search engine marketing is evolving. The average searcher is expanding how he or she uses a search engine to access the Internet. According to a study from comScore and MG Advertising, 30% of all searches will have local intent in 2015 — and of those searches, 59% will be performed on a mobile device. As a result, companies who want to attract new customers in their local area must optimize their website. Furthermore, social media must accommodate and take advantage of this shift.
The Best Tips for Optimizing Local Search Engine Marketing
This hands-on local SEO marketing guide gives you tips and ideas to optimize your local search marketing. The guide covers:
- Firstly, an Introduction to local search and how search engines deliver local results
- Top 20 localized organic factors to optimize
- Also, we look at negative factors that affect your ranking
- How to optimize local reviews, citations, and social media
- In Conclusion, Optimizing local Pay-Per-Click advertising
Just complete the information below for instant access to your free copy of our hands-on local SEO marketing guide, Optimizing Local Search Marketing.