August 12, 2014
MORGAN HILL, CA
- John Thyfault, Vice President of Search and Social Marketing, of Beasley Direct Marketing, Inc. will be featured as a speaker at the CohereOne Summit, September 4, 2014 in San Francisco. The session is titled “Using Mobile & Local Search to Drive eCommerce and Store Sales”. John will be discussing how the landscape of search is constantly evolving and how eCommerce and brick and mortar stores can keep up with it to drive sales both online and in local stores. With over 90% of US adults owning a mobile phone, (56% of those being smart phones) Google has increasingly targeted the mobile searcher over the last two years. This session will look at both paid and organic channels to highlight mobile search opportunities and areas to grow your sales.
Beasley Direct Marketing, Inc. (www.BeasleyDirect.com) is known for bringing the latest marketing strategies to online and direct marketing. Beasley Direct provides services in email marketing, search engine optimization, print advertising, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, website design, media planning, direct mail marketing, lead generation and nurture campaigns, and database management. Beasley Direct Marketing, Inc. helps clients in both B2B and B2C marketing and is privately held and headquartered in the Silicon Valley suburb, Morgan Hill, California. For more information, go to www.BeasleyDirect.com or call Laurie Beasley, President, at 408-782-0046 x21 or email [email protected].
About the CohereOne Summit
The CohereOne Executive Summit will help you to produce real business growth, focus on the important metrics of your business, and integrate competing media and programs into a rational, cohesive marketing strategy. Retailers will learn how to use all marketing media and channels available today to:
- cost effectively acquire new customers, appropriately integrating digital and print;
- increase conversion, both on- and offline, giving you a bigger share of your customers’ wallet;
- maximize customer’s life time value through an optimal multi-media contact strategy; and
- improve sales by fine tuning both brand and merchandising.
The CohereOne Executive Summit is September 3rd-5th at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco.
Laurie B. Beasley
Ph: 408-782-0046 x21